WRUW : 16th Apr - > 22nd Apr

suaku

IMG_0244.jpg

Needed to charge my Gw-5600J.

terryjames

New addition to the family.Only bought it because i wanted a blue g.
g100----2327.jpg

Not bad,g100 2327 module,nice enough but would have liked it to have been a little bluer if that makes sense.

macspite

Red Tuesday:

20120417_131313.jpg

Non-apocryphal Mazda MX-3, behaving itself for the moment:

20120417_155747.jpg

DW-9500XS-7T dyed orange by previous owner - hi Paul!

rutteger

Administrator
Assume Red Tuesday is slightly better than Blue Monday? Also slightly dissapointed the Mazda does exist, liked the idea of weaving an intricate tale in order to point out my iffy Wademan may (or may not) be optimistaclly priced :p

Anyhow. In memory of it's bigger brother the Blue G-9100 Gulfman which sold yesterday went with the original DW-9700 Men In Navy Gulfman

IMG_4303.jpg

macspite

Assume Red Tuesday is slightly better than Blue Monday?

Oh yes. But we have moved on. Today is mainly Yellow (but also purple, white, blue, silver and red) Wednesday.

I have tried twice to include a picture, it uploads perfectly but when I try to set it as "large" the whole screen freezes. Same problem as reported before but, to narrow it down, it seems to only happen if I try "reply with quote" to begin the message

Also slightly dissapointed the Mazda does exist, liked the idea of weaving an intricate tale in order to point out my iffy Wademan may (or may not) be optimistaclly priced :p

Would I ever tell a falsehood or embellish the truth? Who do you think I am, Lord Archer? :D

Wademan price is fine, but as a potential buyer it is my duty to try and point out faults or to knock the price down.

Potential buyers of my Frogmen advertised in the classifieds please note - this rule does not apply to you!

Nice Gulfman BTW

macspite

Roger the post banged on the door today with a "to be signed for" and this was inside:

20120419_114803.jpg

A nice and not too yellowed DW-9500 with a slight twist - it's the US Open Surf model with a large weave NATO strap that holds the watch high but comfortable on the wrist

20120419_114910.jpg

Strap is slightly stained, may try it in Vanish or some similar stain remover later. Spotted this on eBay, it attracted 16 bids from 11 bidders so I was quite surprised to get it for £20.40 including signed for postage.