WRUW : 23rd April -> 29th April

rutteger

Administrator
Started the week right with the GW-200Z Frog :cool:

IMGP6434.jpg

rutteger

Administrator
Got to love RM. Still at least the Muddie arrived, a particularly fine choice I must say :cool: What do you reckon to it so far??

daveathall

First impressions are very favourable, it is lighter than I imagined (in a good way), it feels very comfortable, I like it very much.

As I pointed out earlier, it is your fault, I saw the one you were wearing the other day (week?) and decided that my life would remain incomplete without one.

Seemed a good day for the GW-9300 Mudman :)

View attachment 2999

This post cost me some money today.:joyous:

rutteger

Administrator
First impressions are very favourable, it is lighter than I imagined (in a good way), it feels very comfortable, I like it very much.

As I pointed out earlier, it is your fault, I saw the one you were wearing the other day (week?) and decided that my life would remain incomplete without one.

Yeah, I'd noted that. Always here to help :p

rutteger

Administrator
@daveathall - Nice G-7800 :cool:

Gone with the CA-53W today

IMGP6438.jpg

If you're of a similar age to me in all likelihood you'll also be humming to "The Power Of Love" by Huey Lewis and the News (as opposed to Frankie Goes to Hollywood) ;)

macspite

Got my brand new velcro strap today - via eBay - £10 and threaded it through the adapters from an eBay DW-6900 bezel set - £11.50 - which transformed an old DW-6600 - eBay £9.80.

And now I have a contrasting Frankenwatch to mirror Captain Jack's DW-069 (£31, eBay!):

20120424_111610.jpg

A "lover's pair" perhaps. Off to the post office later to pick up an "incoming".

waveydavey

Working in Austria all this week, and I only take one watch with me when I'm over here, so it had to be my latest acquisition:

2012-04-15125659.jpg

:encouragement: