MTG-900 or G9100-1

k1ngunit

I know they are nothing a like. The gulf doesn't have solar or atomic. But id be my first gulf. The mtg has both atomic and solar which is a awesome. I like the looks of both watches. Currently I do not have any metal made watches so that's a plus. The prices are about the same $85 for each of them. uploadfromtaptalk1335916454637.jpguploadfromtaptalk1335916468959.jpg

stevenbgs1100

I would go for the MTG as I like the heavy weight feel as opposed to the gulf an model. Plus I like the solar atomic options and to me it's a nicer looking watch.

Deaconxx

I had a gulfman with the same body, different module and I currently have the MTG. If I was to only have one, I'd DEFINITELY go with the MTG.
I like it so much in fact, I bought the MTG-900 and an MTG-910

k1ngunit

Well its arrived, but Deff to big for my wrist. Going to try and get it sized tomorrow. Let's hope so anyways.

stevenbgs1100

Do you have any tools so you can do it yourself?
I did mine in no time.
Don't forget the bracelet clasp has 1/3rd increment holes in too so one link extra might be a bit too loose but a fine tune with the 1/3rd holes can make a big difference.

k1ngunit

sadly, no i do not have the tools. and yeah i noticed the 1/3 increment holes. idk if i'll get around to it today, maybe tomorrow if i'm walking better.