GW-3500 conversion?

Stu65

GW-3500 conversion job done

I don't know if anyone here can help me but in a previous post I put up a pic of my GW-3500 and was toying with the idea of replacing the resin strap with the steel bracelet.

Is it possible to do and would i need anything else besides the bracelet to be able to do it?

Cheers.

Stu.

stevenbgs1100

I bought my GW-3500B with the resin strap as it was much cheaper than the metal bracelet equivalent. Beware that if you do buy the metal bracelet and your a desk user during the day it may suffer from wear.
They do look very nice though.
I contemplated the same thing as you...so in essence it works out about the same price to buy the watch with the bracelet already fitted.

Stu65

Job done lads so here are some pics.
I would like to say thanks to our host for pointing me in the right direction and that Keith from Tiktox was a top man.
Picked up the bracelet off Ebay for £16 posted and the screws, rods and collars were £15 and the watch was a bargain price so i am now a happy chappy.
SDC10707.jpg

SDC10709.jpg

SDC10710.jpg

SDC10704.jpg

SDC10702.jpg

Have a good day lads.

Stu.

k1ngunit

im not sure which of the aviation series watches i like the most man, they are all so sexy haha.

Stu65

Steven, the bracelet does add a bit of weight but i am used to heavy divers like the Benarus Barracuda so it is not that noticeable to me but i will say the watch feels more balanced now while wearing it.

Stu.