Recieved my first Gshock ('s)

deskdiver66

Hi guys
I just received my first GShocks so I thought I would jump on board here. I am really impressed with my Mudman G9300GB-1, MUDMAN G-9000MS-1DR in black and GD-100MS-3 in olive so much that I think the bug has bitten. I work as a concrete cutter and have yet to find a watch that can stand up to the hard treatment they get doing this job so I normally dont wear one. So I decided to put the 9000MS to the test today and it came up trumps, the slurry just rinsed off and not one mark on it so I think this will be my new work watch. I love em and I'm sure the collection will grow to many more.

k1ngunit

Welcome! Very nice pick ups! I have the same gd-100 as you, it was actually my first g-shock :) and then shortly after I bought a mudman g9000bp-1 and I love it, anyways. Post some pics of the watches up. Im sure we would all love to see them. Have a good one mate.

stevenbgs1100

Welcome.
These watches can take a bit of a battering.
I watched a few YouTube videos of some testing and I was more surprised than I expected as to how tough they can be.

deskdiver66

Here they are! gshocks.jpg

rutteger

Administrator
Nice collection. The G-Shocks can indeed take a proper beating, guess that's why so many people in demanding jobs wear 'em :)