G-Shock RUSH - Limited Edition Watch Unboxing

chavo60

Here is a video and some pictures of the unboxing of the new G-Shock RUSH Collectors Limited Edition watch from Poland

Specs:
100 pieces made
CASIO G-SHOCK GA-110RU-1AER

Technical specs:
Case / bezel material: Resin
Resin Band
200-meter water resistance
Mineral Glass
Magnetic Resistant
Shock Resistant
LED light
Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterglow
World time
29 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time), city code display, daylight saving on/off, Home city / World time city swapping
1/1000-second stopwatch
Measuring capacity: 99:59'59.999''
Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time
Others: Speed (0 to 1998 units/hour), Distance input (0.0 to 99.9)
Countdown timer
Measuring unit: 1 second
Input range: 1 minute to 24 hours (1-minute increments and 1-hour increments)
Other: Auto-repeat
5 daily alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
Hourly time signal
Full auto-calendar (to year 2099)
12/24-hour format
Regular timekeeping
Analog: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds))
Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
Accuracy: ±15 seconds per month
Approx. battery life: 2 years on CR1220
Size of case/total weight: 55 X 51.2 X 16.9 mm/72 g
LED:Umber
Module: 5146

IMAG0359.jpg

IMAG0361.jpg

IMAG0362.jpg

IMAG0363.jpg

Video of unboxing

[video=youtube_share;wsos3mWZh-4]http://youtu.be/wsos3mWZh-4[/video]

I can post more pictures upon request

ENJOY

k1ngunit

Hey man. Congrats on the new edition!

But I have to say, I think im the only person who does NOT like the GA-110 series. Idk they just look ugly and to mechanical to me. The back light really annoys me too lol. I like some G analog watches but Deff not these ones.

Different strokes for different folks'

chavo60

Hey man. Congrats on the new edition!

But I have to say, I think im the only person who does NOT like the GA-110 series. Idk they just look ugly and to mechanical to me. The back light really annoys me too lol. I like some G analog watches but Deff not these ones.

Different strokes for different folks'

I understand where you are coming from.... I personally dont like the white Dee and Ricky GA-110 but find the designs on the RUSH to be amazing. Looks like some thought and creativity went into this production. Just my opinion..... I would still purchase the Black Dee and Ricky though.... (at the right price of course)

Shocker

K1ngunit, you are not the only one. I, however, am a big fan of the GA110 module. I think form and function are meshed nicely on this model

rutteger

Administrator
As I said elsewhere nice pics and video, thanks for sharing. Has to be about the best box EVER :p Going to wear this one?

chavo60

As I said elsewhere nice pics and video, thanks for sharing. Has to be about the best box EVER :p Going to wear this one?

Haven't thought that far along.... But I think I will .... Black watches can withstand a little more abuse compared to white watches such as DQM, BKC, and the such.

I'll be sure to post some pictures.

Shocker

Dang bro, your video has gone viral! First G-Shockzone shares it on Facebook. Then G-Shock Poland shares it then Rush DNM themselves shared your vid! Way to go!

I see your eBay auction is doing well, also :)

chavo60

Dang bro, your video has gone viral! First G-Shockzone shares it on Facebook. Then G-Shock Poland shares it then Rush DNM themselves shared your vid! Way to go!

I see your eBay auction is doing well, also :)

wow really?! thats awesome.... Im famous! lol... well at least my arm and wrist is.