For Sale going to sell my g shock collection if the price is right

Touilii12

HI im going to sell my g shock collection because i need the money ATM hard times so im going to sell my g shock as a group or individually depends the price i have all g shock dw-6900 collection all limited and rare and brand new some only worn a few times im only letting them go if the price is right and if i think ishould let dem go at that price to be honest because there worth a lot to me and the g shock society worth. sad to let them go :(

here is the list pics soon wen i have time or inbox me for pics whoever is interested:

1. G shock dw-6900 25th anniversary brand new £225
2. G shock dw-6900 x illest brand new ( i have 2 of these brand new still boxed ) £250
3. G shock dw-6900 play cloths bran new very rare . £400
4. G shock dw-6900 rasta slightly used £130
5. G shock dw-6900 in4mation one love brand new £200
6. G shock dw-6900 in4mation battleship grey version £200
7. G shock dw-6900 new era brand new £180
8. G shock dw-6900 stussy 30th anniversary blue and black brand new £300
9. G shock dw-6900 world cup 98 red jelly hardly used (needs battery ) £90
10. some others i have the same off that i wear that i also might sell if wanted i have another g shock rasta used alot a normal black and gold dw-6900 hardly used not limited but very nice

thank you for looking :)

and any information or pics please email me at Ahmed.Touilii@hotmail.co.uk thank you :)

Touilii12

oh ok i will put prices up then and the in4mations are 200 pound each and for the stussey that's 300 pound but we can negotiate on prices

Touilii12

price has been dropped for some play cloths 325 pound stussy 250 pound and the rest i can lower aswell message me if interested or they will go on ebay and will sill for these prices to be honest