Casio GA100 G-Shock GA100 G-Shock $39 (Free Shipping!)

SICSHOCKER

My point is you're condemning a company for only ONE item sale that turned out to be "possible" fakes. That very same company then refunded all those purchases as soon as it was brought to their attention. And yes, the product did originate by a third-party... I did my research and was part of that original deal from SD from which this all originated. Do you know how many fake items are sold via Amazon directly, and of course third-party... hundreds, if not thousands each year. You can google that too if you like. Does that mean you'll never trust Amazon again? Didn't think so. I'm not taking sides, but to condemn a company for the reason you state is ridiculous.

TimmE

You are mistaken. Swagshopcentral did not refund anything. The deal website that sold the voucher refunded the money to it's customers and is currently in litigation against swagshopcentral. Again, feel free to risk your money and report back. I do not fully trust Amazon but I will order items from them that are not from third party vendors because they have an open return policy.