Favorite G-shock - with a twist

chavo60

from YOUR collection.... which G-shock is your favorite?

Say your home was burning and for whatever reason you could only save ONE of your G-shocks.... which one would it be?

I would save my Michael Jordan Edition Gshock

Why?

1) It's hands down the rarest of my collection
2) BUlls / MJ fan!
3) First collaboration g-shock purchased
4) I could probably find all of my other g-shocks and buy them over again. Not certain i can do that with this one
5) its also my son's favorite....

Curious to see which one you guys would "save"

Happy Friday

rutteger

Administrator
Really good question :) Pretty good choice as to which you'd save too.

I've a fairly modest selection compared to many, think it would be a tough call between the GW-200Z Frog, DW-5200C and DW-9350MSJ-2T Raysman. Would probably save the DW-5200, probably not the most valuable in the collection but in my mind at least one if the most definitive Gs.

Andy205

Gulfman seems to be the one I've worn most so far but my collection is tiny not sure that counts for much lol

macspite

Say your home was burning and for whatever reason you could only save ONE of your G-shocks.... which one would it be?

It would probably take me so long to choose between them all that I would perish in the flames along with them :D

Bubbly Tubs

It would probably take me so long to choose between them all that I would perish in the flames along with them :D

Ha ha true true.

I'm prob lucky enough that my collection is all in one display case, it would take me longer to take one out than pick them all up.