Which would yall buy first?

Eagle5JJC

Ok so I've been thinking I need to add another G to my collection so Ima start saving some money but I've seen several that have caught my eye and wondered which pieces yall would prefer to get first before the others so heres the potential next pieces. So which would yall get 1st, 2nd, etc. and why?

DW6900SB-8
GA-110GB-1A
GWM5610B-1
GW6900F-7
DW6900WW-7

rutteger

Administrator
Tough call, all solid model and you'd not go wrong with any of them.

If you don't have any atomic models in the line up already I'd go for the GW-6900F-7 or GW-M5610B-1 first. I'd perhaps slightly favour the black GW-M5610 given it's a little more classic.

After these two I'd look at the SB-8 (cool colorway!), WW-7 and finally GA-110.

Eagle5JJC

Yea, I have just one solar/atomic model in my collection which is the GWX5600B-7. I used to have the GWM5610B-1 but unfortunately sold it to my cousin and now I miss it :/ The GW6900F-7 I've grown fond of because of the red and plus its atomic/solar. The SB-8 definitely has an awesome colorway, very unique and I love how the colors go together. I don't own any GA-110s and Idk the black and gold in this one just looks so sharp and the WW-7 is prolly the most affordable, simple, and clean. Ahhh Decisions, Decisions!!!!!!