number of g-shocks manufactured

jordz

I was just curious as to how many g-shocks were made, specifically the DW-6900LRG-2 and the black Dee & Ricky GA-110DR-1AJR.

if anyone can tell me, it would be much appreciated.

Thank you :)

Shocker

No one knows. Supposedly there were only 1,000 trunk box models of the LRG-2 released in the US. But significantly more cardboard box models were released in Japan.

Black Dee & Ricky - Significantly less than the white counterpart :)

I don't believe there are official numbers for either model, unfortunately

jordz

i have the trunk one so its nice to know its quite rare lol

the black D&R, i read on yahoo answers that around 8000 were made but no one could confirm this

thanks for your help :)

rutteger

Administrator
I've tried to capture this information for some collaborations in the wiki > G-Shock Collaboration and Limited Edition list . However it's quite dependent on this info being released, Casio don't normally do this. Be surely interesting to see how many Gs they sell a year, wonder if this might be visible in their annual reports.

jordz

I've tried to capture this information for some collaborations in the wiki > G-Shock Collaboration and Limited Edition list . However it's quite dependent on this info being released, Casio don't normally do this. Be surely interesting to see how many Gs they sell a year, wonder if this might be visible in their annual reports.

thanks for the link!

youve added the RUSH x Casio G-Shock GA-110RU-1AER to my dream list lol :)