Collection by Chavo60

chavo60

Here are some teaser pictures of my collection....

Video coming soon....

IMAG0392.jpg

IMAG0393.jpg

k1ngunit

Dang dude. You have one hell of a collection. The jordan and the new era are both really sweet. No Hundreds tho?

Really good stuff tho. Also, a bears fan which is excellent in my book Haha.

chavo60

Dang dude. You have one hell of a collection. The jordan and the new era are both really sweet. No Hundreds tho?

Really good stuff tho. Also, a bears fan which is excellent in my book Haha.

you must be a chicagoan lol
No hundreds for me.... Not really a big fan of the 5600 collaborations. I mostly collect 6900's

Bubbly Tubs

Don't think I've seen a Turbokolor tin without a dent yet, real shame in my opinion the tin was better than the watch.

chavo60

Don't think I've seen a Turbokolor tin without a dent yet, real shame in my opinion the tin was better than the watch.

The tin is quite flimsy from the middle... It's actually in okay condition given that it flew over from Poland. I'm surprised the RUSH case wasn't damaged in transit too. Both excellent designs.

k1ngunit

Haha. Not a chicagoin but I grew up and just moved from Iowa, so I support chicago sports like they are my own since we don't have any teams Haha. CUBS, BEARS,BULLS, BLACKHAWKS. don't tell me you're a white sox fan or this relationship is over Haha.

chavo60

Haha. Not a chicagoin but I grew up and just moved from Iowa, so I support chicago sports like they are my own since we don't have any teams Haha. CUBS, BEARS,BULLS, BLACKHAWKS. don't tell me you're a white sox fan or this relationship is over Haha.

hahahaha.... Cubs all the way.... havent followed the team much since Sosa left, but still a fan nevertheless.

BEARS fan all day everyday!