Collection by Chavo60

chavo60

Thanks guys.... i think im done with my purchases for now. Unless a Stussy 30th anniversary comes along for a bargain. Otherwise, i think i have everything I wanted. Now to sit back and stare....

Willylix

Oh you shitting me?....How is that possible?...even if money was no issue whatsoever, wouldnt it take you at least a 9months to a year just to find all these limiteds? I tip my hat to you. I started collected around Xmas, and I have a bunch now, but not in your world yet.

chavo60

Thanks Willy, mostly used ebay for my purchases. At times I was ordering 4 watches a week.... I'm about done now. Waiting for one more in the mail and have two new releases im tracking this summer.

k1ngunit

wow chavo, just watched the video for the first time. if i had 1/4 as many limited watches as you i would be happy haha! awesome awesome stuff man.

rutteger

Administrator
Awesome video and collection :cool: Certainly managed to score some rare items and build a great collection since March '12, nice one. Thanks for the shout in the vid too :D Will post this on our facebook page later today.

Shocker

Great vid, didn't realize your display had lighting! Nice work. Thanks for the shout-outs! Saw your vid featured on the GSZ facebook page, congrats