WRUW thread 21st May - 3rd June 2012

k1ngunit

Brewers and d-backs game

uploadfromtaptalk1338168253229.jpg

Andy205

Non G day today (although the new GD100 is having some wrist time shortly in sunshine to see how the display comes out) - my Citizen Eco Drive. Needs a bit of a clean inside the band and rear of the case too!!

10.jpg

Wu-Tangled

Thank you. My only G currently. But clearly having discovered this place that will change. :) It's all about the Wu Tang. or it was in 1993, ;-)

Bubbly Tubs

Bit behind guys, sorry about that.

Here's last nights, a 6900

93585fc0.jpg

Followed by tonight's 7900 in red with a switched out neg display

4e7ff664.jpg

macspite

Been a funny few weeks.

Using the train daily to go to work (on train stations so it makes some kind of sense). Car is no more having been punted from behind in Streatham. Got another phone and my old number back after a while in limbo where old number had been transferred from phone but not given to new phone for several days.

Running around like crazy getting stuff ready for show (see sig)

No time to work out which watch to wear each day so it has been the GW-500 beater - seen here at South Bermondsey:

20120528_120712.jpg

Stuffed full of pills and painkillers and relying on public transport and the kindness of strangers to get around. Still, the weather is good :D

rutteger

Administrator
@BT - nice 6900, probably asked before but what is the model # on that one?
@macspite - Hope you managed to get some insurance on the phone. Good luck with the show on the weekend :)

Started the day with another Gulfman, the DW-9700. May switch to another later on...

2012-05-29 09.45.09.jpg