Fake Alert eBay Seller - sallybrandon95

Gavin1980

Just a word of warning about this seller. They state that the item is a Casio G-Shock but in fact it's a fake.

They have been using pictures of various Rescue G's to make the sale. I have been fortunate as I live not far from where they state theynlive and when quizzed why they wouldn't let me collect and see the item theynhave buckled and stated that theynnever said it was a genuine one!!! This is despite using the G-Shock name in the title and description.

So just be aware. I'm not sure what I am meant to do with eBay now as I will no doubt get a negative feedback but will not be paying for a fake watch.

Stu65

As a buyer you can give negative feedback but that option is not open to the seller so no worries about receiving negative feedback.
Personally i would report the item and the seller for copyright infringement.
Hope this helps.

Stu.

Gavin1980

I've sent an email off to eBay so we shall see.

On another note, how do you remove the awaiting payment etc from your account?!

Stu65

I would leave it until Ebay have resolved the dispute and keep all messages or contact made between you and the seller as you may need them to support your complaint.

Stu.

Andy205

I unwatched that one after your heads-up so thanks but sorry to hear that you got stiffed.

I'm learning to be way less trusting, especially on the bay!!

terryjames

I was also watching and did the same.cancelled.Thanks for the nod.Of course i hadn`t spotted anything untowards....Terry

Gavin1980

I'll be keeping an eye on eBay now for when this seller adds more watches and then keep reporting them! There seem to be sooooo many fakes on there at the mo