Best place to buy in the UK

stu112

Hi guys :) Im the newest of newbies when it comes to G-Shocks, but the past week they seem to have grabbed my attention. I've got my first coming tomorrow which is the DW6900NB-7ER and im already looking to buy more. I was just wondering the best sites to purchase from in the UK apart from places like Amazon and Ebay? I've checked out watchshop but they don't seem to have too many of the 6900's which are the ones im looking at at the moment. I had a look at casio online but most of the watches I like (all the "good" crazy colours) seem to be out of stock. Do they re-stock quite quickly?

Anyway, been having a look about the forum and it looks great. When I get into something, I hit it head on and focus all my attention on it (to almost obsessive ends lol), so can see me spending most of my money on G-Shocks for the next little while.
So here i am, just saying hello and hoping to learn a bit more about G-Shocks and the "sickness" :D

Cheers

Stu :)

Stu65

Hi Stu and welcome to the forum.
I can see that the addiction for G has bitten already.
I tend to hit Ebay and Amazon mostly but then again i only have 1 6900 but plenty of other models so i am sure one of the more established members will be along shortly to answer your question.
Enjoy your stay and i look forward to seeing pics of the watches you buy.

Stu.

Frenchy

I nearly always buy from forums but very occasionally from Amazon,in fact my search for a GDF 100 looks like it's going that way.

stu112

Thanks for the welcome Stu. Gavin, I live in Scotland so nipping into London is out of the question :p lol. Im happy using Amazon, but Ebay just concerns me a bit when it comes to fakes, as being a newbie I don't really know what to look out for.
Anyway, my white 6900-NB came today and im really happy with it. Think i'll be buying another tomorrow :D lol. Not sure what to get as the choice is over whelming, although I prefer the brighter coulours, but even still there's still a big choice.
Any suggestions guys? Looking to spend somewhere between £70 - £120 and would prefer it to be fairly brightly coloured, but im open to suggestions.
Have a great day folks

Stu :)

rutteger

Administrator
eBay can be a real minefield but there are some good watches at good prices. If you want pop a link to stuff you're interested in and I'm sure we can advise if it's legit or not.

The DW-6900NB-7 is a great choice. What to go for next is always a difficult one ;)

If you're after another DW-6900 how about the DW-6900SB-8 > http://www.amazon.co.uk/Casio-G-Shock-DW-6900SB-8ER-Gents-Watch/dp/B004OYUNOG . Forum stalwart Bubbly Tubs has one, looks great :)

51GDQJLN7yL.jpg

Otherwise how about one of the GA-100 range, the yellow GA-100A-9 is fairly bright ;) > http://www.amazon.co.uk/Casio-Gents-Watch-G-Shock-GA-100A-9AER/dp/B0039YOI70/

61DaUN2FLaL._AA1200_.jpg

Of course for £120 you can start getting into collaborations and Masters of G ....