G-Shock June 2012 New Releases

rutteger

Administrator
Casio Japan are set to drop four new G-Shocks for June 2012. Not a large release and nothing we haven't seen before thanks to the sneak previews G-Shockzone have brought you over the past few months but an interesting drop nonetheless. Full details are as folows
  • The Maharishi x G-Shock GA-110MH-7AJR features a strong monochrome design, custom caseback and custom packaging. We brought you a preview of this collaboration with the UK clothing label Maharishi back in February > Maharishi x G-Shock GA-110MH-7AJR preview.
  • Completing the GLX-150 line up for the time being surf brand In4mation have once again collaborated with Casio to release the white and black In4mation x G-Shock GLX-150X-7JR. G-Shockzone previewed this latest In4mation collab back in Febraury.
  • The G-Shock and Baby-G "Love The Sea And Earth" collection finally see a release following our February preview. The eye popping Earthwatch x G-Shock GW-9300K-3JR Mudman will benefit the Earthwatch Institute. The ICERC x G-Shock GWX-8900K-3JR and ICERC x Baby-G BGR-3004K-2JR (fully previewed as part of the Baby-G drop) both benefit the International Cetacean Education Research Centre, better known as the ICERC. All will feature custom casebacks, custom EL, custom packaging and of course unique colorways.

GA-110MH-7AJR_l.jpg
GA-110MH_back.jpgGA-110MH-7A_package.jpgGA-110MH-7A_N.jpg
Maharishi x G-Shock GA-110MH-7AJR

GLX-150X-7JR_l.jpg
GLX-5600X_back.gifGLX-150X-7_package.jpgGLX-150X-7_N.jpg
In4mation x G-Shock GLX-150X-7JR

GW-9300K-3JR_l.jpg
LOVE-THE-SEA-2012_back.jpg2010LOVE_EL.gifGW-9300K-3_package.jpgGW-9300K-3_N.jpg
Earthwatch x G-Shock GW-9300K-3JR

GWX-8900K-3JR_l.jpg
LOVE-THE-SEA-2012_back.jpgGWX-8900K-3_package.jpgGWX-8900K-3_N.jpg
ICERC x G-Shock GWX-8900K-3JR

News via Casio Japan.

rutteger

Administrator
Sweet, thanks for the update, i like the glx-150, and the 9300!

Yeah, I also like the In4mation x GLX-150. The In4mation collabs are always solid and white is cool but might have preferred something a little more out there.

rutteger

Administrator
rutteger do you know where i can purchase the icerc g-shocks when they go on sale?

As ever if you want one asap I'd got for a Japanese retailer, either direct (see wiki article > Where to buy G-Shock) or eBay. Not sure if these ICERC models will see a release outside Japan, anyone know what has happened previously?

Ummmmm..... What about the Wu-tang collab? No signs of it being released this June?

Yeah, was wondering about that also. Some collabs seem to escape the Japanese release announcement (like the New Era, Ultraseven etc) so wonder if this might be the case here.

Shocker

Found the ICERC Baby-G for the lady, and pre-ordered the Earthwatch Mudman for myself. It'll be my first carbon fiber strap and first Atomic Mudman :)