Tinkering?

daveathall

I am absolutely no good when it comes to tinkering or modifying things, if a simple task can be achieved by most, I am the one that will break it. So here is the question.

I have a frogman but I see others change the bezel and straps to achieve other looks, I am very tempted but when people say "it is easy" it usually isn't for me. Is all that is needed is a screwdriver to remove a couple of screws to change my bezel and strap on my Frogman? If it is much more then I would leave it as is.

My Frogman.

e5121e40.jpg

terryjames

I am absolutely no good when it comes to tinkering or modifying things, if a simple task can be achieved by most, I am the one that will break it. So here is the question.

I have a frogman but I see others change the bezel and straps to achieve other looks, I am very tempted but when people say "it is easy" it usually isn't for me. Is all that is needed is a screwdriver to remove a couple of screws to change my bezel and strap on my Frogman? If it is much more then I would leave it as is.

My Frogman.

e5121e40.jpg

That looks nice enough to me.Can`t think of any reason why i would want to change that.

daveathall

Thank you very much Terry, a change is as good as a rest though, if it easy enough to do, i.e., only takes a couple of minutes, I would like to change its appearance to a different colour. It would be nice to have different coloured Frogmen but Im not rich enough.

mitsudriver

It is a fairly simple operation as I recall -- I did it on a Glorious Gold Frog I owned a couple of years ago but have since sold -- but does require a jewellers screwdriver. The only challenging part, if there was one, was wrestling the bezel off the module. Even that wasn't too difficult.

rutteger

Administrator
It is a fairly simple operation as I recall -- I did it on a Glorious Gold Frog I owned a couple of years ago but have since sold -- but does require a jewellers screwdriver. The only challenging part, if there was one, was wrestling the bezel off the module. Even that wasn't too difficult.

What he said, fairly straightforward really. Bit easier to use a dedicated springbar tool to remove the strap but a small screwdriver works fine...