Partial G-Shock Collection

Willylix

Hi guys,
just started collecting around New Year's. A have more, but here are some of my G-Shocks. Let me know what you think!
20120604_175807.jpg

chavo60

I think I'm starting to fall in love with the 5600s! That hundreds and glx look mighty nice!!!!

Do you wear them all?

Willylix

I mainly wear a couple, I've tried them all on. Just haven't worn them all out. Check out the 5600 to the left of the hundreds...that's an authentic camo bape....very rare!

rutteger

Administrator
Nice collection, congrats :D

I mainly wear a couple, I've tried them all on. Just haven't worn them all out. Check out the 5600 to the left of the hundreds...that's an authentic camo bape....very rare!

Was going to ask what that was, nice pick up :cool:

Bubbly Tubs

I have a few in mind, just keep finding myself scouring the bay for some bargains ha ha

I've only got one in4mation, and it's the grey one.

Willylix

Thanks Rutteger...I have a few more G's and some on the way. If you guys want to post some of your collection photos in this thread, I highly encourage it! :)

k1ngunit

there's so many g's i want right now :X glx-150, gw-m5610, dw-6900mm-2. i told myself i wouldn't buy anymore for right now :(

4Play

there's so many g's i want right now :X glx-150, gw-m5610, dw-6900mm-2. i told myself i wouldn't buy anymore for right now

I've told myself the same thing thousands of time. It usually works until I find one that really speaks to me... and we know the rest of the story.