I took a gamble on a G

Stu65

Hi guys, something popped up on eBay on Sunday and the single pic left a lot to be desired so here is the original pic to give you an idea, no box or papers just the watch.
EbayBargain.jpg

Well I thought that it was too good to pass up for the price and if it did not turn out to be what I wanted then I could always resell to get my money back.
The watch was delivered this morning in a Jiffy bag and when I opened it I found a load of kitchen roll wrapped around the watch and when this was disposed of, I found the watch was pretty dirty with plenty of dust and DNA so out came the soft toothbrush and some warm soapy water and with a little tender care I ended up with what I wanted which was this.
A GW-9100MB-1JF Men In Matt Black.
SDC11295.jpg

SDC11296.jpg

Excuse the dust as these were quick and dirty free hand pics.
The watch has come up a treat and the strap is like new again and what i found strange was that the home city was set to Rome so after changing it to London and doing a time sync everything is now good.
The seller has done me proud and for a princely sum of £40 I reckon I got a bargain, what do you think?

Thanks for looking.

Stu.

rutteger

Administrator
Yes :)

To expand that is a cracking deal for forty quid, really nice buy. He who dares Rodney, he who dares ;)