Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Help with a hunt

Hi guys,

I've been on the look out for a particular 6900 for a while now and can't seem to find one anywhere. I was hoping to tap into fellow forum members knowledge sources and maybe even your own collections.

The watch I'm after is a GW-6900F-7JF
    It didn't seem to be in production for very long and not sure if it ever got a UK release.

Any help much appreciated. Oh and here is a pic

http://watchshock.com/archive/Casio/...GW-6900F-7.jpg
    It's a G thing

Colabs

Dee & Ricky 2, In4mation (grey), Krink, Passerella Death Squad, WCCS, alife⚡, alife, Nigel Sylvester, The Hundreds, Maharishi, In4mation (white150), Dream Air, New Era, Eric Haze 30th, Burton, Wu Tang, CLOT, DGK2, BE@RBRICK, Nigel Sylvester 2, Geometric, 6900BS, Supra, Channel Island, BE@RBRICK 2, New Era 110

2. Advertisement Register to remove this advert

Sorry, pic

It's a G thing

Colabs

Dee & Ricky 2, In4mation (grey), Krink, Passerella Death Squad, WCCS, alife⚡, alife, Nigel Sylvester, The Hundreds, Maharishi, In4mation (white150), Dream Air, New Era, Eric Haze 30th, Burton, Wu Tang, CLOT, DGK2, BE@RBRICK, Nigel Sylvester 2, Geometric, 6900BS, Supra, Channel Island, BE@RBRICK 2, New Era 110

Hey, i'm in the US, I see quite a few of those for pretty good prices on ebay. Have you looked there?

by the way, I'm looking for the same watch, different color though, the yellow one. gw6900a-9. Do you have any help on that one?
    thanks.

Cheers for that mate, I will look into it.
    As far as your piece I do have a yellow 6900, but not the atomic model.

I will keep an eye out for you, they sometimes pop up on Amazon
    It's a G thing

Colabs

oh cool. thanks. can you take a picture of your entire watch box, i like the box, want to see what it looks like in full view.

chhers mate, will do later, dont think its got that many G's in it anymore, but i'll see what I can find.
    It's a G thing

Colabs

thanks, bubbly

Here ya go, it's an old pic but as I said doesn't have G's init anymore they have outgrown it ha ha

And you can call me Tubs
    It's a G thing

Colabs

Quote Originally Posted by Bubbly Tubs View Post
    Here ya go, it's an old pic but as I said doesn't have G's init anymore they have outgrown it ha ha

And you can call me Tubs
    Impressive collection at the time of taking the pic.
    The blue Riseman looks great.
    Garrard Automatic gold watch
    Rotary GS03351
    Accurist 482483 (not working)
    Casio Phys STR-300
    Garmin Forerunner 410 GPS + HRM