Casio London and G Shock East

Bubbly Tubs

Hi Guys

Today I made the pilgrimage up to the UKs equvilant of Mecca for G's

I popped into both G Shock East and Casio London.

I spoke with Ruth at Casio London, who is apparently a member on this very site and said she doesnt ever see anything about her store on here, so I said I would put something up. She was extremely helpful and a pleasure to purchase from. I would definantly recommend a trip to the store, especially because as of Monday they are selling the Maharishi limited colab. We also discussed the new RAF model which she is getting in and currently taking pre orders for.

I spoke with Dominic at G Shock East, who was also very helpful and again as of Monday has the Maharishi available, he also still had some of the Parra colab available.

If your ever in the London area both shops are defo worth a visit.

Casio London is in Covent Garden, and G Shock East is located on Brick Lane, both only a short walk from a tube line.

I did make a couple of purchases, but not home yet and not in a position to take, let alone upload the pics.

Tubs out.

rutteger

Administrator
Ahh, answered my question in the other thread as to where you'd seen the Maharishi :D Really need to get down to London to check the stores out.

Cool someone from Casio London is on the site. I did put up quite a lot on the store when they opened, if they're reading this feel free to drop me a PM when you have something cool going on....

Look forward to seeing the schwag :p

rutteger

Administrator
Other than GSE and Casio London very few places stock a good range of G-Shocks. From what I read Macys gets (or can get) quite a few good models in? Still ,surprised Casio haven't setup flagship stores somewhere in the US.

k1ngunit

Other than GSE and Casio London very few places stock a good range of G-Shocks. From what I read Macys gets (or can get) quite a few good models in? Still ,surprised Casio haven't setup flagship stores somewhere in the US.

from what i have seen, their variety sucks, and half the stores i go into do not sell them in stores , they just say they have them online and can have them shipped to the store. kinda a joke if you ask me. but yeah idk why casio doesnt have a flagship store. they could make a boat load of money in NYC or Chicago or LA

Rstars

Gw-a1000raf

New GW-A1000RAF available in store this Saturday. Very limited availability... so don't wait too much:sleeping:
rutteger we are waiting for your visit in Casio London... Promotions in store coming soon...:D

Ahh, answered my question in the other thread as to where you'd seen the Maharishi :D Really need to get down to London to check the stores out.

Cool someone from Casio London is on the site. I did put up quite a lot on the store when they opened, if they're reading this feel free to drop me a PM when you have something cool going on....

Look forward to seeing the schwag :p

Attachments

• RAF3.jpg
    RAF3.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 239