Finally found my dream watch!

Willylix

I have been looking to find this watch forever!!....and finally did this week. It's the GW6900A-9. Excited is definitely an understatement! :)
IMAG0070.jpg

Willylix

i've only seen one of those...i think theyre really rare. ive seen a bunch of the g5600 in yellow. have you ever thought about taking a gw5600 an putting yellow resin on it? I also also have the glx6900a-9 which is yellow, love the watch, except i dont like that it has a red "G" on the g button though.
'

chavo60

I was trying to figure out the difference between the G5600 and the GW5600... i think i finally figured it out. The GW5600 is atomic while the G5600 isnt.

Can anyone confirm?

Willylix

Yes, you are absolutely correct. In most cases, whenever a g-shock is an atomic solar (mutiband 5/6) it starts with the letters GW, when a model is just solar, it starts with just a G.

chavo60

Yes, you are absolutely correct. In most cases, whenever a g-shock is an atomic solar (mutiband 5/6) it starts with the letters GW, when a model is just solar, it starts with just a G.

what about GW-M5600's? lol

I'm trying to figure out which one I have.. here's a picture (you would think i would know this)

5600.jpg

chavo60

After more research ...

DW-5600: (module 1545 )
- not solar or atomic

G-5600:(module 2597)
- solar but not atomic

GW-5600: (module 2924)
- solar and atomic but does not show day and date at the same time

GW-M5600: (module 3063)
- solar and atomic and does show day and date at the same time