Gotta Love The Shocks - New To The House.

Stu65

Hi all, some new boys in the house and the first was this MRG-210.
First up was a MRG-210 that I was able to pick up on the bay with it's box and papers but had to be sent back as it had battery change and new seals and the alarm was not working so the seller took it back to his watchmaker and he had forgotten to give it the AC reset after changing the battery but it's back and working a treat.
With his brother that was bought from a very nice forum member so now I have one to wear and one to keep.
SDC11471.jpg

Well as I had been chatting to the seller about the problem with the 210 I cheekily asked if he had any other G Shocks to sell and he did so when he told me what he had and how much I jumped straight in and am now the happy owner of these.
MRG-121TS Straight No Chaser
SDC11466.jpg

SDC11462.jpg

SDC11467.jpg

SDC11468.jpg

SDC11463.jpg

GW-056E
SDC11461.jpg

And then lucky me found this being sold on another forum and its great and just need to get the atomic version now.
GW-9300
SDC11464.jpg

Last friday I was able to pick up the next one ten minutes after it had been listed on the bay and for less than half RRP even with postage so it's now joining it's negative display cousin.
G-7800
SDC11459.jpg

And finally this was delivered to me yesterday and it's my first Frogman and probably wont be my last and I love it as the colours really make it stand out.
GW-200Z-1JF Final Frogman
SDC11457.jpg

SDC11458.jpg

SDC11455.jpg

So all in I have had the best 3 weeks I could have hoped for (watch wise but not so with the weather)
and I think the collection is shaping up nicely with just a couple more to add but slowing the buying down as I seem to be running out of choices of what I like.
I hope you all don't mind my sharing but I reckoned it would be nice to them so new collectors can have an idea of what they may like to chase.

Cheers all and thanks for looking.

Stu.

Shocker

Stu- big congrats buddy. I love your MRG-121 the most. Do you mind sharing what you paid for that beauty? If you want to PM me instead, that's cool too!

stevenbgs1100

Nice finds.
Old skool G's look nice.
Many congrats.
I have a MTG-910 MI:3 if your interested in adding this to your collection (cheap sale bung I know....)?

rutteger

Administrator
That is an awesome haul, big congrats. All super strong pieces esp the MRG and final Frogman. Which to wear though :D