G-Shock spare parts

nickyc

You may know this already, but you can get most straps and bezels from casio uk, for much cheaper than e bay sellers. Most are in stock, but if not its only a 3 week wait to order from Japan. Its much cheaper . Number to call is 02084509131 ask for watch parts, very efficient and they check the models and colours you are ordering to make sure

Andy205

Yep. They quoted me about £23 posted for a Gulfman MIRO strap & bezel in orange - just debating whether to do it as it won't be a proper one but so much cheaper!

On the same note, does anyone know a part no for the 22mm black resin star for a 5600? Can't find it anywhere.

Andy205

Yep. They quoted me about £23 posted for a Gulfman MIRO strap & bezel in orange - just debating whether to do it as it won't be a proper one but so much cheaper!

On the same note, does anyone know a part no for the 22mm black resin star for a 5600? Can't find it anywhere.

rutteger

Administrator
x2 Casio are normally pretty good, certainly worth going to first. Check our wiki article for > G-Shock spare parts suppliers . Also trying to get together a list of spare part numbers here > G-Shock spare parts listing .

Andy205

And I could have spent the college fund. Twice. What a Mecca! Tried on the blue 5600 GLide and it's on my shopping list for sure - very nice.

They also have #45 Mr G @ £4,500!!!! What a beauty....