For Sale Big G-Shock Clear Out

Psweeting

The dive watch bug has bitten me and in order to make some room and also a bit of cash for my watch fund I'm going to sell off most of my G-Shocks. If they don't sell then I don't mind, I just don't have enough wrists to warrant keeping as many as I have. I'm going to try and keep it simple by listing as many as I can in a table. If you want pictures then when someone shows an interest I will either send you some via email or put one on this listing. It's just too time consuming to photo them all at the start.

Postage on single watches is £7.50 UK, £12.50 EU and £15 rest of the world. Shipping will be combined and much cheaper for multiple watches and of course buying more than one leads to a better deal. No low-ballers please; I won't sell a watch I listed for say £150 for £100. I will be adding and removing watches on a regular basis so keep checking back.

ModelConditionColourCompletePriceNotes
AW-500D-2ET UsedBlueNo tag85SS Screw Back
AW-500D-3ETUsedGreenYes80SS Screw Back - few faint marks on back.
DW-5600L-7JFUsedWhiteBox only90Large white leather engraved band - JDM
DW-003XS-2ETNewBlueNo tag90Has bull bars - part jelly band. NOS
DW-003E-4CTNewRedYes80NOS Foxfire JDM. Velcro strap.
DW-6900UD-1JF UndefeatedUsedBlack/Red/GreyYes175Metal trunk JDM model, couple of swirls on back.
MRG-121TUsedTitaniumWatch only100Scratch on the crystal, wear marks on the watch overall. Great beater. 6.5"" bracelet approx. Screw back.
MTG-512UsedS/SteelYes50Steel bracelet. Has spare links. General daily wear marks. Mote of dust under glass. Was my daily wearer for 3 years.
DW-8700-1UsedBlackWatch only60Really great condition for a 1996 G. Perfect glass, little sign of aging on band/bezel.
G-3000KRT-1AVER KawasakiNewGreen\BlackYes150Kawasaki Ninja colours. Outstanding watch. Complete with presentation case.
DW-5600VTBFLY-1TJRUsedBlackYes100Great large leather custom strap & bonus DW-5000 strap. Never worn on the leather. Negative display JDM.
GA-110RU-1AER RUSHNewBlackYes300Polish collaboration. Limited to 100. Awesome custom case and strap.
DW-6900NB-7 AKROENewWhiteYes175French collaboration. 1 of 100.
DW-5300-1CVNewBlackWatch & case 150Perfect NOS vintage G-Shock. Never worn and extremely rare in this condition.
DW-5600BLK-7 Blvck ScvleNewWhiteYes90Limited edition.
DW-5600VT BAPE Blue CamoUsedBlueYes130As new, no marks anywhere. 1 of 2000.
DW-002BPJ-1T 1999 & PenNewBlackYes100Limited premium Japanese release from 1999 with ballpoint pen.
GW-6900RD-4JF Burning RedUsedRedYes180JDM limited edition model. Worn once and perfect condition.
GT-008BJ-7NewWhiteYes100Mint NOS JDM model from 1998. Unworn and still has the strap tag on it.
DW-9700NC-8T GulfmanUsedOff WhiteWatch & box125As new and worn once limited edition Helly Hanson from the 2000 Americas Cup Nippon Challenge yacht race. New solar battery installed.
DW-002J-8NewGrey\LilacYes100Gorgeous NOS DW-002 from 1994. JDM Foxfire model. Unusual colour way and great wrist presence.
DW-002USB-1TUsedBlack\NegBox & manual90Really stealthy negative display of one of the last DW-002's produced. Very similar to a DW-6900 with three eyes. Brand new strap on it and the original leather one supplied too but it is well worn. Bezel and glass are awesome condition.
DW-5000SL Spike LeeUsedBlackYes150Worn once. Everything perfect and includes a new, unused case back as the original one has manufacturing flaws on it. You get both.
DW-6900MC-3JFNewMarbled Grn\YlwYes150New Japanese Marbled G-Shock. Striking.
GW-M5610TH-1 HundredsNewBlack\WhiteYes150New and boxed, solar/atomic Hundreds collaboration.
[tr] [td]GW-3000B-1AER[/td] [td]Used[/td] [td]Black/Orange[/td] [td]Yes[/td] [td]150 EBAY[/td] [td]Comes with spare orange strap for different look.[/td][/tr] [tr] [td]BGW-103-2A Frogman[/td] [td]Used[/td] [td]Blue Jelly[/td] [td]Watch only[/td] [td]115 EBAY[/td] [td]Blue Jelly Baby-G Frogman. Tiny scratch on glass. Few scratches on band/bezel and back. Ideal beater. Looks fantastic.[/td][/tr]

God damn - I did all that formatting by hand. It took me blooming ages....

Shocker

Was making a list to buy when I realized those figures were in pounds. Some great pieces, good luck to ya, P.

Psweeting

Bump - most on eBay now and a couple with bids already. Sorry for those viewing with Tapatalk. It can't format tables.