WRUW : 2nd Jul -> 8th Jul

Willylix

Got it used with all packaging. It was a good price, plus I have 2 sets of spare resin ;)

wow. that's nice to have 2 sets of spare resin for such a rare piece. You can definitely wear that worry free!....I'd go tubing in that shit...lol

rutteger

Administrator
Gone for the 'lucky' GW-9300 Muddie for Friday 13th. It ain't working super so far :p

2012-07-13 16.13.49.jpg

rutteger

Administrator
Got to make the best of a little sun today :)

2012-07-14 20.04.16.jpg

Met someone whilst I was out and about with a Krink 6900 on, Gs are everywhere :p

Willylix

Snuck this on, out to dinner for our 1stIMAG0206.jpg anniversary (she wasn't too pleased when she found out I was wearing a G.

k1ngunit

Very nice Willy. I have the blue glx-150 coming. I would of got that one. But I wouldn't wear it in fear of dirt.

Willylix

Very nice Willy. I have the blue glx-150 coming. I would of got that one. But I wouldn't wear it in fear of dirt.

Yeah, I hear you. I have a bit of a weakness for white, non glossy g's, especially with a negative display, and plus the fact that this was a limited edition, and I got it for retail price, I felt like I had to get it. I really like the look of these new GLX150's so I've phsched to get one. ALthough, I feel like the in4mation collab is probably the least appealing visually. I would rank the the blue one first, then the black, then the cream colored w/ orange accents, and then maybe this in4mation one tied with the black/orange as last.
Where did you get your blue one?...ebay? It sucks, that's my favorite color, and that's the only model that's a japan-only release. Did you pay an arm and leg for it? Please post some good pics of yours when you get it.