Clement Wong blog, more new 2012 models

nickyc

Yep, you know me and my colours, that one and the Eric Haze GA110 (but yet another white collab), The 30th Anniversary red 6900 (not sure about the gold face yet though, but its not white atleast hooray !!! lol), and for a colour freak like me I strangely really like the mid grey GAC100

chrisek

Any idea where to find info on the mudman 9330? I'm curious of the differences. GA-110EH for sure for me.

Boomslice

Any idea where to find info on the mudman 9330? I'm curious of the differences. GA-110EH for sure for me.

The 30 is just indicative of it being a 30th anniversary model. Since typical models end in -00 ie 6900/9300/etc. So, the only difference for these models are purely aesthetic, presumably, just resin color and lcd color.

For recent releases like gw-m5610, the 10 actually does indicate a module "upgrade," in which they extend the calendar or change the timer to 24hr.

pacman

Yep, you know me and my colours, that one and the Eric Haze GA110 (but yet another white collab), The 30th Anniversary red 6900 (not sure about the gold face yet though, but its not white atleast hooray !!! lol), and for a colour freak like me I strangely really like the mid grey GAC100

Wow, you have exactly the same choices as me. Reserved at the local G-Shock shop. Hopefully they get everything in stock (I'm the first in line for all 3. hehehe).

Shocker

With the 25th anniversary, they had the box/tin for US releases and the trunk box for domestic JP releases. Hopefully they follow the same process. The question is... will atomic models arrive in the US as atomic or just the solar version.. G-9330 vs GW-9330