Recent trip to G Shock East

Bubbly Tubs

Hi Guys,

Not been on for a while trying to be good and all that.*
Well I made a trip up to GSE last week and picked up a couple of pieces, as well as being allowed to unbox the RAF piece that they were about to put on display. It was very nice, but a bit to pricey for me.*

Anyway here's some shots of my pickups

a GD100 HC the backlight on this is amazing

Parra, wasn't to sure on this one but actually I really like it now.*

Been wanting this GA110 for a while

And last but by no means least is a piece I really wanted but didn't think I'd find it in the UK

f7eccf1a.jpg

GD150 in4mation, defo didn't expect to see this one in store and had to have it.*

As usual the staff in store were excellent and I'm already planning another trip up.*

Bubbly Tubs

Ha ha not my biggest haul, plus they said a guy went in there the week before and bought 13 G's !

Not sure how much they are online, I paid whatever retail was so yeah prob more but I like seeing em in the flesh.

stevenbgs1100

Ha ha not my biggest haul, plus they said a guy went in there the week before and bought 13 G's !

Not sure how much they are online, I paid whatever retail was so yeah prob more but I like seeing em in the flesh.

Crikey....13 in one visit....they'll have the Red Carpet out for him next visit...
it is nice to see them in the flesh. I like to as well but the usual high street retailers only ever stock the common models. Luckily when I do buy G's I tend to look at several websites for pricing and usually the pics do differ everso slightly.
I like WatchShops's option to view the piece with a 360deg view.
The Watch Hut is coming up trumps for me at the mo on most models.