Riseman snooze unable to stop...

hemdale

Hi guys,

My Riseman is as good as ever but something is annoying me.

I wake up every morning with the snooze feature. The manual says that any button pressed would STOP the snooze to keep beeping over and over again.
However, evertime the snooze alarm is ACTUALLY beeping and then I press a button while the watch is beeping, it stops the alarm but the snooze feature is still activated. Then, it will beep again 5 minutes later.

I'm wondering how to completely STOP the snooze alarm when I'm in the main home screen of the watch.
Do I always have to enter the snooze menu and stop the snooze in this configuration ? A bit of a pain.

Did I miss something ?

Thank you for your help.

stevenbgs1100

Hi guys,

My Riseman is as good as ever but something is annoying me.

I wake up every morning with the snooze feature. The manual says that any button pressed would STOP the snooze to keep beeping over and over again.
However, evertime the snooze alarm is ACTUALLY beeping and then I press a button while the watch is beeping, it stops the alarm but the snooze feature is still activated. Then, it will beep again 5 minutes later.

I'm wondering how to completely STOP the snooze alarm when I'm in the main home screen of the watch.
Do I always have to enter the snooze menu and stop the snooze in this configuration ? A bit of a pain.

Did I miss something ?

Thank you for your help.

In the time screen if you hold down 'Adjust' then toggle through to the alarm screen by pressing the 'Mode' button, you will then get to the alarms. Use the 'Forward' and 'Reverse' buttons to toggle through the alarm modes to the 'Snooze' mode and then turn it off/on.
Hope this helps.

hemdale

Hi, maybe my explainations / descriptions were a bit misleading.

When the snooze alarm rings, it will ring for 10 secs , sevens times , every 5 minutes.

My questions is: I'm trying to find a way that would ABORT the snooze process WITHOUT having to go all the way down to the snooze alarm menu and then turning OFF the alarm manually.

EDIT: I think I've just found something like a pretty good solution step by step:

1. the snooze alarm rings.
2. the snooze alams stops after 10 beeps until it rings again in 5 mins.
3. during these 5 mins, the "SNZ" icon is still blinking.
4. I press the ADJUST button for 3 secs, then the CITY name blinks.
5. Without changing ANYTHING, I press again the ADJUST button to exit this adjustment mode.
6. The SNZ icon is not blinking anymore.
7. I'm think I'm good.
8. Have a nice day.

Willylix

isn't that the whole point of 'snooze'? it's too keep going off every 5 mins for like 15-20mins, right?

hemdale

Indeed, but if you don't snooze any more...maybe it's time to stop this bloody snooze alarm ?

:playful:

wildmangk

Noobie here, hows the snooze work? i just bought a GA-100 and have thr alarm set but if I enable snooze itll beep every 5 minutes? Excuse my ignorance.

Sent from my Silver iPhone 6+