Bracelet end a bit too long

hemdale

...and I wondered if anyone cut it ?

On my Riseman, the end tip is a bit specific and I think it will look odd without it. Any suggestion to shorten the end of a bracelet a bit too long on G-Shocks ?

Thanks guys !

stevenbgs1100

Does the 'Keeper' not keep the bracelet end tucked in enough for you?
I suppose you could cut it back a little but it might look odd if it's not nice and even. Plus if you decide to part with it in the future it might not please a potential buyer.

Bubbly Tubs

I agree it could look a little odd, the Riseman strap has quite a distinctive ridged piece to help it stay located behind the keeper so it shouldn't come out of place. Un like my 9300 Muddie that is always flapping about. Mind you it is only the one with the carbon keeper.

hemdale

I think you are both right. Just wondered if anyone had the same problem and maybe a shorter bracelet would help ?
What about cutting it near the TOUGH SOLAR logo and glueing it with bi-components hi resistance glue ?

stevenbgs1100

I think you are both right. Just wondered if anyone had the same problem and maybe a shorter bracelet would help ?
What about cutting it near the TOUGH SOLAR logo and glueing it with bi-components hi resistance glue ?

That wouldn't work as you'd never get the same strenght back in the strap plus the adhesives you'd need to use would damage the strap.
You'd be much better off trimming the end of the strap because at least if you did decide to part with the watch in the future you could buy a spare strap from Casio UK.