Thread: New Delivery.

New Delivery.

Hi All, I have this in my collection.

So naturally as soon as I saw the white with negative display it really caught my eye so this was delivered yesterday.

I am really pleased with it but I think I may be going through a mid life crisis as I have always stuck to black as my main colour for G Shocks but suddenly I seem to be looking at whites, greens, reds and blues and I can't get my head around it.
    Looking at the GWX-8900 next.

Have a great weekend everyone and thanks for looking.

Stu.

2. Advertisement Register to remove this advert

Quote Originally Posted by Stu65 View Post
    Hi All, I have this in my collection.

So naturally as soon as I saw the white with negative display it really caught my eye so this was delivered yesterday.

I am really pleased with it but I think I may be going through a mid life crisis as I have always stuck to black as my main colour for G Shocks but suddenly I seem to be looking at whites, greens, reds and blues and I can't get my head around it.
    Looking at the GWX-8900 next.

Have a great weekend everyone and thanks for looking.

Stu.
    Nice buy.
    I know what you mean about looking at all the different colours. I recently sold 5 of my atomic solar models and have replaced 3 of them with models of various colours and find myself looking at other colourful models.
    Garrard Automatic gold watch
    Rotary GS03351
    Accurist 482483 (not working)
    Casio Phys STR-300
    Garmin Forerunner 410 GPS + HRM

damn, king, what 5 did you just sell. Also, I have yet to add an 8900 to my collection. Will probably add the gwx8900 at some point.