Special box for G-Shock watches

Rstars

Hi all,

Where do you keep your G-Shocks? Inside the original boxes or do you have a special box where you can actually display them?

Also if you can't find a box for them how do you think your "perfect" box would be? For how many watches?

Casio London ;)

Stu65

I tend to pack my tins and boxes away in the loft and use this with one full and a second filling up quickly.
SDC11299.jpg

SDC11303.jpg

Stu.

Rstars

Would you like to have a special "G-Shock Collectors Box/Case"? If so for how many watches and what kind of box?

I tend to pack my tins and boxes away in the loft and use this with one full and a second filling up quickly.
SDC11299.jpg

SDC11303.jpg

Stu.

Bubbly Tubs

Would you like to have a special "G-Shock Collectors Box/Case"? If so for how many watches and what kind of box?

I like the official Casio G Shock counter top display casses. I'll try and find a pic. Oh and it's gotta take between 20 and 40 pieces ;-)

ad33lak

Hi Rute,

I'm sure a few of us on here would love to own a case such as the one in the following video, I think this is the one Tubs is referring to:

[video=youtube;Di3GLLzVHRk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Di3GLLzVHRk[/video]

And agree with Tubs, has to take at LEAST 20 G's

Stu65

I am trying to work out if this is a general question about what to store watches in or a sales pitch?

Stu.

agentzigzag

Stu - can you post a link to where I can pick up one of those cases? I have a smaller photography type case at the moment but it can only hold about 15 odd, cheers mate.

Stu65

I got my first for £25 from a Maplin store then saw that Maplin have an Ebay store so bought my second for £20 but on checking both just they have gone up to £35 in store and online.
Your best bet is to keep an Eye on maplins for their special offers or type flight case into the search bar on ebay.
Maplins have this one for £20 if that helps.
http://www.maplin.co.uk/flight-case-with-foam-36796

Stu.

Rstars

Stu this is a general question. We need to know what our customers needs and necessities so we can provide them with the appropriate product (in this case box). Nothing is done yet.

I am trying to work out if this is a general question about what to store watches in or a sales pitch?

Stu.