USA Specials?

Gavin1980

My sister has just moved to Hawaii and my parents are going out there next week. Are there any G Shocks out over there that we can't get in the UK?

chrisek

Look at www.g-shock.com. that is the US casio website. Usually the UK has more than US, but if you look at currency exchange rates, much cheaper here. Tell her they have to go to the Macy's at Ala Moana Shopping Center if you see any gshocks you want them to get.
#2 place is Macy's at Pearlridge.

Hope this helps.

Gavin1980

I think she is on the main island but I'll check! She's only been out there a couple of weeks as she is getting married to a US Coast Guard.

Had a look on the site, I see what you mean. Does anywhere sells Frogmans? Just wondering how much cheaper they will be?

stevenbgs1100

Have a look at the Macy's website.
They generally have a layout like M&S or John Lewis so should be easy to find...I looked on there a few months back and as far as I can remember they do price matching but I might be wrong.

chrisek

Macy's at pearlridge still had a couple of 8250 men in military color frogs in stock last time i was there. $500USD, or about twenty pence in brit money :D

chrisek

RAF's didn't come to US market. Japan and europe only. The "normal" GW-A1000's are due out next month though.