For Sale *Free* case

agentzigzag

If anyone is in the Woodford/Loughton area of Essex you can have my smaller flightcase for FREE if you dont mind picking it up from chez Zigzag:
WVVY3l.jpg

Holds around 17 G-Shocks

PM me or reply to this thread.

(watches on the right not included!!)

stevenbgs1100

If anyone is in the Woodford/Loughton area of Essex you can have my smaller flightcase for FREE if you dont mind picking it up from chez Zigzag:
WVVY3l.jpg

Holds around 17 G-Shocks

PM me or reply to this thread.

(watches on the right not included!!)

Chez,

Top offer.
Im at work at the moment so can't see pics.
I am interested though. When is a suitable time to collect if I go ahead?
I'm about 45 mins drive away near Luton.

Cheers

Steve

agentzigzag

Im available after 1800hrs the next three days, Sunday is a no go as im doing a man vs food challenge at work, then Monday - Friday after 1800hrs.
Its reserved for you for whenever you want it (If when you see the picture its too small let me know)

stevenbgs1100

Im available after 1800hrs the next three days, Sunday is a no go as im doing a man vs food challenge at work, then Monday - Friday after 1800hrs.
Its reserved for you for whenever you want it (If when you see the picture its too small let me know)

Ahh it's a shame as it isn't the case I was thinking of.
I'm sure someone wll snap your arm off for it though....and good luck with the food challenge. Would love to know what your challenge is as I'm well into the program and watch all the YouTube vids.

agentzigzag

Ahh it's a shame as it isn't the case I was thinking of.
I'm sure someone wll snap your arm off for it though....and good luck with the food challenge. Would love to know what your challenge is as I'm well into the program and watch all the YouTube vids.

No probs mate!

Take a google of 'Red Dog' in Hoxton for the challenge............

Gavin1980

I'll pick it up next week if that's ok? I'm working at V this weekend and then around later on in the evening next week.
Thanks again!

Gavin1980

Can't say that I'll prob see much of the actual acts :0(

I'll drop you a PM and let you know which day if that's ok