Wu-tang g-shock

HB718

I have a few I might put up in the F/S posts.

For the Record, I designed the watch. I appreciate the positive feedback from y'all. I wanted to give some more information about it a while back, but I wasn't permitted to. It was great doing it, and I hope the ones that own it are pleased with it.

Bubbly Tubs

I have a few I might put up in the F/S posts.

For the Record, I designed the watch. I appreciate the positive feedback from y'all. I wanted to give some more information about it a while back, but I wasn't permitted to. It was great doing it, and I hope the ones that own it are pleased with it.

Dude loving your work.
Hope you get to design some more

rutteger

Administrator
Nice work! As others have asked what other Gs have you worked on and will you be working on more.

HB718

Nice work! As others have asked what other Gs have you worked on and will you be working on more.

I don't know if there's any G's to design down the line, I'm hoping! But it's not up to me. I feel that there is a hole in G-Shocks that need to be filled. I mean, there are true collectors of these watches and I feel that there needs to be MORE (not quantity, mind you) but more of a collector aspect. More of a reason to go out and search for a collectable G-Shock.

I was actually asked to do the watch through a Freind. It was between me and a couple others, but they knew I was a WU-Head, so I lucked out. I truly felt it was an honor and if I only was able to do what I really wanted, y'all would be going crazy right now. Too bad I can't show you the early concepts.

Hahaha... Y'all should write to Casio and tell them y'all want more designs from me! Jk.

HB718

1400, I believe, but there's less than that in circulation. Certain people had to get the watch.

HB718

Also, this was my first watch. As a fan of both the WU and G-Shock, I approached it as one. I wanted something that I can just stare at and say "nice". The spatter was my version of a "Killer Bee Swarm" and i had to do yellow and black because of Rza and his thoughts behind the WU symbol. It also had to be Matte, no matter what the color.