G-Shock September 2012 New Releases

rutteger

Administrator
I'm gutted, I checked out Rakuten this morning and all the Froggys are sold out. I called Casio UK and they said that the Frogman and Mudman aren't coming to the UK. I still like the 6930 and 5630 though.

Shame they're sold out and shame they aren't coming to the UK. Does this mean the 5630 and 6930 are?

Agreed.
In fact all these GD-110's are tasty.

Liking the white GD-110.

Won't be buying any for a while those due to home improvements!

I know that pain ;)

Arcy

Shame they're sold out and shame they aren't coming to the UK. Does this mean the 5630 and 6930 are?

I know that pain ;)
When I called Casio the woman told me that the UK will only be getting the 5630 and the 6930 and that they should be out next month

rutteger

Administrator
At least they gave a good answer and knew what was what. Good work Casio. Apart from not brining in the whole set of course :(

G-shockcollector

Hello :D

What are you guys MOST WANTED from these limited model????? GF-8230A-4JR Rising RED FROGMAN ?????:D

And which do you think will be Rarest one from these in the future???:D In my opinion GF-8230A-4JR Rising RED FROGMAN will be the hard to find once its ALL Sold out.:)

Gavin1980

Just red that the red editions will be at the new pop up store at Harrods ... Wonder if they will have the Frog?

CTDesigns

fellas, i have my eye set on the 6930 and found a few sellers on ebay with a presale buy it now listing

how safe is that? as far as legitimacy and authenticity?

if i proceed to buy it now, am i automatically guranteed a watch?

sorry for all the noob questions, im just wary of fake g's on ebay

thanks!

G-shockcollector

fellas, i have my eye set on the 6930 and found a few sellers on ebay with a presale buy it now listing

how safe is that? as far as legitimacy and authenticity?

if i proceed to buy it now, am i automatically guranteed a watch?

sorry for all the noob questions, im just wary of fake g's on ebay

thanks!

As far as I know, These G-shock are the limited edition from Japan so if you are buying from japanese seller than should be good to go man !:eek:

Arcy

I thought they were a bit dear, apparently the 6930 should retail for about £100 over here and the 5630 about £150