More Newbies from the hunt. :)

Stu65

Ok, I have not posted in a while as i have been chasing down some pieces for the collection of which I caught 2 but another 3 just completely popped up out of the blue that I just had to have as the prices were just too good too pass them up.
First up is a Red Mudman.
SDC10022.jpg

Next up was a Black Mudman.
SDC10029.jpg

The next is a G-3110 that came from another forum and I have not taken other pics but the duplex display is cracking and a great option and it's a minter which is always nice to have.
SDC10033.jpg

Then the postie tried to deliver this GX-56-DGK while I was away in Cornwall last saturday and I have never been so glad to get home and go collect it, bit of a marmite watch to some but I love it and more than one pic for this. :cool:
Oh and my other half hates it but thats her problem. :devilish:
SDC10051.jpg

SDC10056.jpg

SDC10061.jpg

SDC10063.jpg

And finally this GW-300 was delivered yesterday and it was supposed to be non working and needing a new battery but as it was NOS I took a chance and popped it outside for a bit and within 10 minutes it came to life and within an hour it did a scan and set itself and is running a treat so not bad for 25 notes.
SDC10045.jpg

In all a great month with 1 more incoming which is a rescue Mudman but that will be for the month of September.

Thanks for looking guys and I hope you all have a great weekend.

Stu.