G-Shock moves over to the Dark Side

Kiki

DW-5600VT Darth Vader, finally out of customs. I couldn't wait for them to send me a letter notifying me of the charges, so ended up driving the 100 mile round trip and collected it myself.

I'm loving it, and it's on my wrist and not coming off.

Very stealth looking. Bezel is completely blacked out.

Here's a couple of pic's, hope you like.

G-ShockVader014-1.jpg

G-ShockVader031-1.jpg

Now all i need to do is find the other Star Wars model :cool:

Kiki

Heres a backlight shot, but you will have to excuse the quality. I've never been any good at lume shot's, but you get the idea :rolleyes:

G-ShockVader048K.jpg

Kiki

When i was originally trying to source one of these, information online was sketchy to say the least. It's only now that i have the packaging in front of me that i'm able to use the packaging codes to properly find something online.

So here are a few pic's i've found.

darth11.png

darth12.png

darth13.png

rutteger

Administrator
Very nice, great pics too. Not surprised you drove to get it!

Was this the collab released on the back of a board game? And where on earth did you source it from?

rutteger

Administrator
Now that's interesting John. I wasn't aware of any board game ties, but i'd be interested in some links or info about your theory

Looks like i was close but no cigar. Had seen brief mention elsewhere of a Star Wars x G-Shock collaboration, wondered if this was it. Not even close, looks like there was a super limited edition run (50 pieces) released on the back of a Star Wars video game last year > http://www.freshnessmag.com/2010/10...e-force-unleashed-ii-watches-gw-7900-dw-6900/ . FWIW although relatively less exclusive prefer your DW-5600VT .