Harrods Pop up shop

Gavin1980

Well despite them saying they would announce what watches would be at the pop up, they still haven't said on their Facebook page ... Poor show

agentzigzag

Well despite them saying they would announce what watches would be at the pop up, they still haven't said on their Facebook page ... Poor show

wasn't very impressed with the 'we will reveal the watches being released' and then conveniently forgetting once it had stirred up enough interest.
I'll still be there tomorrow though.

Shocker

Wasn't it already mentioned the 5630 and 6930 were the only two being released in the UK? Hoping you guys get a few Frogs and Muddies!

ladysalts

Hi everyone,

Just to say I work for Casio and I am sorry to say there was an error in our press release. Apologies to everyone. There will be a limited number of red 30th anniversary products on sale in Harrods however there is no guarantee the model will arrive in time for tomorrow. We hope to see you all at Harrods soon!

Deaks

So are you saying that there will not be ANY 30th anniversary edition gshocks there ?

Im traveling several hours to get there and i dont want a wasted journey.

ladysalts

Yes I have just had it confirmed the anniversary shipment is delayed. I will update you on this forum as soon as the anniversary product is going to arrive in store. Apologies for the delay.

Deaks

Well thanks for letting us know ,
is there any way we can verify you are from Casio and not someone that just wants to put people off going ?
If possible you could let people know on the facebook and twitter pages .

Deaks

Thanks Ladysalts ,
I wasnt sure if it was someone unscrupulus just wanting to put people off.
Will there be any limited editions or new stock or just the bits that i can normally find in Gshock east and covent garden.

Once again thanks for the heads up.