GA-110EH-8 I got it !!!

rutteger

Administrator
Clearly if you have a shop there is no problem buying multiples for customers. Does your Japanese contact work for Casio?

Certainly an interesting discussion to be had about collectors who buy up rare collabs on release then sell on at a profit. Is it a case of don't hate the player hate the game?

chavo60

Clearly if you have a shop there is no problem buying multiples for customers. Does your Japanese contact work for Casio?

Certainly an interesting discussion to be had about collectors who buy up rare collabs on release then sell on at a profit. Is it a case of don't hate the player hate the game?

Lol.... definitely a case of hate the game. I've been on both sides of that equation and we all know that this game is completely unavoidable.
There will always be somebody in every category looking to buy and sell for profit.

....but here's who i really blame. I blame Casio! I think they understand the importance of limiting their products in order to increase the demand of their products. I bet the gshock market would not be as popular if the market was flooded with EVERY piece possible.

Look at the maharishi.... beautiful piece but not as limited. You can still find this piece for a reasonable price both at local shops and ebay. Now look at the Michael Jordan pieces... very plain and basic design... yet when they hit the market you better expect to pay 4-7 times it's retail value.

Shame on you Casio! Shame on you!!!! :)
(While kissing and hugging my collection) lol