G-Shock GW-A1030A-1A Thirty Stars 30th Anniversary SKY COCKPIT

rutteger

Administrator
The forthcoming (and catchily titled) G-Shock GW-A1030A-1A Thirty Stars 30th Anniversary SKY COCKPIT is another release which celebrates 30 years of G-Shock. The G-Shock GW-A1030A-1A shares all the functions of the regular GW-A1000 (which includes Casio's innovative Smart Access system), features gold accents to the dial and case, bland band and bezel, custom 30th anniversary keeper with the signature 30 stars, custom packaging and we would also expect a custom caseback. The G-Shock GW-A1030A-1A Thirty Stars is set for a November 2012 release, Japanese retail will be ¥63,000 which is around USD$800, GBP£500 and €630.

G-Shock GW-A1030A-1A Thirty Stars 30th Anniversary SKY COCKPIT.jpg

G-Shock GW-A1030A-1A Thirty Stars 30th Anniversary SKY COCKPIT c.jpgG-Shock GW-A1030A-1A Thirty Stars 30th Anniversary SKY COCKPIT a.jpgG-Shock GW-A1030A-1A Thirty Stars 30th Anniversary SKY COCKPIT b.jpg

News via Clement Wong :)

stevenbgs1100

Looks nice.
I think it's unusual and if priced the same as the RAf model I'd prefer this one.
However, I'm still liking the vanilla model more but when it will eventually arrive in store is a mystery.

rutteger

Administrator
Nice ... What would you rather this or a RAF?

That is a big ask! Which would you go for :)

Living in the UK half think I should go for the RAF. But the 30th is pretty damn cool. But then I generally prefer silver to gold. Maybe the RAF? Not sure...

seanobsdot

I really like the smart access feature. I think o may out a 30th anniversary rising red aside to save for the Gw.1000or even.the gw1030. Nice pieces.