WRUW : 17th Sept -> 23rd Sept

rutteger

Administrator
@bizzle - nice G and avatar :D

Gone with the raysman today, second G on today. Fingers crossed can make it 3 later :p

uploadfromtaptalk1348143428147.jpg

rutteger

Administrator
@Feisar - Awesome muddie :) Assume that's the JDM release, what packaging did it come in? I've seen that all 30th's are coming in the round tin with the card outer. The JDM 25th release had different (and perhaps slightly cooler) packaging, they came in a little trunk :)

Anyhow day started with the G-5500MC, the original solar cell died so chucked in a regular lithium battery. Wonder sometimes if the solar cells are really worth it if they die after 5 or 6 years....

2012-09-21 09.15.41.jpg

Feisar

@Feisar - Awesome muddie :) Assume that's the JDM release, what packaging did it come in? I've seen that all 30th's are coming in the round tin with the card outer. The JDM 25th release had different (and perhaps slightly cooler) packaging, they came in a little trunk :)

@Rutteger, It is a JDM release as I'm a bit OCD with collecting solar atomics - something about that "Multiband 6" text on the display, LOL. It arrived in what looks to be the 30th Anniversary box and round tin canister. Looks like they're saving trunks for their exclusive and ultra limited released.

I was hoping that the JDMs would have the trunks this time also but unfortunately no :'(

The 25th Anniversary carbon-fibre look trunks were very special ... perhaps we'll see them for the 50th Anniversaries, ROFL :)

rutteger

Administrator
@Rutteger, It is a JDM release as I'm a bit OCD with collecting solar atomics - something about that "Multiband 6" text on the display, LOL. It arrived in what looks to be the 30th Anniversary box and round tin canister. Looks like they're saving trunks for their exclusive and ultra limited released.

I was hoping that the JDMs would have the trunks this time also but unfortunately no :'(

The 25th Anniversary carbon-fibre look trunks were very special ... perhaps we'll see them for the 50th Anniversaries, ROFL :)

Yeah, shame no trunk for the JDM release. Always good to have the atomic versions :)

Changed later on today in the DW-6930A Rising Red :D

IMG_6227.jpg