Ask Me When We may tell you,

Deaks

I will let everyone know on here as soon as we know when they will actually be at store, be in the line early doors, not many,

Dude ,
I have to say thanks for getting involved and posting on here.
Its nice to see someone from Casio ( other than Jon from GSE ) actually giving a crap about the hardcore fans.
I was disappointed by the Harrods launch , I made a big effort to get to London and was first through the door to the pop up shop only to find the girls still setting up.
When i enquired about the 30th 6630 I was told that as i was first through they would reserve one for me and i could come back to get it when they were in store.
I left my phone number and email address and needless to say i'm still waiting .....

All the best and thanks for keeping us in the loop.

thm655321

Interested in the GW-A1000FC with the composite bracelet. When will this be released and will it be available in North America or is it a Japan only release?

Thanks in advance.

Scary Hair

Hi any idea if this will be coming to the U.K 007.jpg the middle one. Thanks so Much.

Gmikey2010

Thats a GW-A1000 in the left, GW-4000 on the right, and is that a GW3500 in the middle?? hard to see fully which model it is,

GW-3500B-1A2 me thinks,

Sorry never listed for a UK release,

ad33lak

Thats a GW-A1000 in the left, GW-4000 on the right, and is that a GW3500 in the middle?? hard to see fully which model it is,

GW-3500B-1A2 me thinks,

Sorry never listed for a UK release,

Will the GW-A1000 be seeing a UK release? I hesitated on the RAF as I preferred this.

Mike, how about you list all models that will be released in the UK?. You can keep the release dates to your self (for now), but just to give us guys the option of importing those watches that will never arrive here officially.

I would much rather buy from East or LDN than having to import, but sometimes it's the only option.

Gmikey2010

Will the GW-A1000 be seeing a UK release? I hesitated on the RAF as I preferred this.

Mike, how about you list all models that will be released in the UK?. You can keep the release dates to your self (for now), but just to give us guys the option of importing those watches that will never arrive here officially.

I would much rather buy from East or LDN than having to import, but sometimes it's the only option.

Fully understand, as we know the release dates we will put them up, as for the complete product release, we are unable to give too much advance notice in the public arena, before PR give out the releases,

GW-A1000D-1AER
GW-A1000RAF-1AER

In both shops currently,

GW-A1030A-1AER Due Dec 2012,

ad33lak

Fully understand, as we know the release dates we will put them up, as for the complete product release, we are unable to give too much advance notice in the public arena, before PR give out the releases,

GW-A1000D-1AER
GW-A1000RAF-1AER

In both shops currently,

GW-A1030A-1AER Due Dec 2012,

Okay, thanks very much.

Great, I wanted the GW-A1030A-1A as well :encouragement: