Hello all!

Mr GSXR

Hey guys

Thought i'd quickly share a pic of my first G, got her from Covent Garden, looked everywhere for one. Next up a nice 5600 in olive green.

Nice to be here!

20121001_161723.jpg

Stu65

Hi Mr GSXR, welcome to the forum.
Nice catch with Riseman and wait until the G bug really hits.

Stu.

rutteger

Administrator
Welcome. Nice choice on the Riseman and 5600. Try to stay away from the G-Shock stores in London or you will find yourself with plenty more Gs :p

Mr GSXR

Thanks guys, yeah was thinking of going for a military theme to start then go random after that. Saw the Frogman Ruby today not sure what to think of that one. The thing I noticed about the shops round London was that it was easy to get the Foreman or say a 6900 but other than that the Gulfmans, etc are a little more scarce.

Anyway gonna have fun looking for new ones.

Mr GSXR

The Ruby Frog in Casio London? It's been there a while, is it even for sale?

GSE is worth a look. Although there are heaps of 6900 and a few Frogs in store they have plenty of other models, certainly had a Mudman. Check the images here, sure you can spot a few > http://www.g-shockzone.com/showthread.php?2006-G-Shockzone-G-Shock-East-London

Yeah its there in a display POS, I mentioned to the guy that I wanted a Frogman and he showed me the Ruby saying if you have a spare grand get this lol.

PS looking at Ebay obviously the range is great however is it easy to spot the fakes?