WRUW : 2nd Oct -> 7th Oct

rutteger

Administrator
Gulfman in Orange.

2012-10-04 17.45.46.jpg

Scary Hair

The picture is off of EBay but mine is NEVER off my wrist. I think I have worn the same watch day in day out now for between 4 to 6 years. I in my time have killed 2 Citizen Eco Drive and a Timex Iron man . None have with stood the hammer like my old faithful mPAY48a-yRVZxhbpyeerKOQ mine.jpg.

Only trouble is now that it is looking a little tired an the strap is wearing and some chipping at the top . So i am on the look out for something new but It is SO heavy 2.5 oz or 72 grams and I have not found anything Yet that fits the bill. anyway Thanks for your time.

P.S can someone tell me what model it is Thanks I have the original booklets but the model and series numbers do not seem to mach anything on here .Thanks again.

rutteger

Administrator
@chrisek - nice work timepiece :)

@Scary Hair. Welcome. Is it not a MTG-930? The model number will be stamped on the caseback somewhere. If you want a new G with some heft perhaps look at one of the aviators.

Gone for the Giez today. The only analog G I wear, my other is in storage somewhere :)

2012-10-05 16.19.40.jpg

Scary Hair

Thanks I'm a bit of a lurker I'm afraid. I have been looking at an Aviator 3500 but I LOVE the blue one.

However it is not coming to the U.k , So I think I am going to stick with my faithful until something comes along. Even IF I did get a new one I think this would still be on my wrist. Take care and Thanks for letting me know Which it is Greatly appreciated. 2870 GW500U on the back. Thats what the numbers mean.

terryjames

If you have read new arrival then no prize for guessing what i`m wearing.
DSCF2788.jpg

BTW Stu that photo is amazing.Love to know how some of you guys manage to take such good shots