A bit cryptic but bear with me.

Stu65

Yesterday was a good day but today is going to be a better one as I have 2 incoming and on checking the tracking both vehicles have my goodies on and are out for delivery. :D

I will update once they land with pics but if you wanna guess what I have incoming then take your best shot (not anything red I may add).

Stu.

Stu65

Update with pics.

Boss, I am really not taken with collabs and just prefer to get what I like the look of and if I could get my hands on an atomic King for sensible money I would have one tomorrow.

Anyhow wait over and these are what have turned up in the last 24 hours.

A DW-9005 which will do as a beater if I ever get used to the strap.
SDC10387.jpg

Next was not a shock but something very COOL and I absolutely Luurve it.
GT-006
SDC10391.jpg

SDC10388.jpg

SDC10392.jpg

This turned up earlier and it's another GLX.
GLX-150-7
SDC10405.jpg

SDC10407.jpg

And finally my last turned out to be yet another GLX (does it show that I like the GLX range) :eek: and this for some reason is a right pig to get hold of in the UK so I had to buy from oversea's.
GLX-150-4
SDC10394.jpg

SDC10396.jpg

Off to London on the 17th and my other half don't know it yet but we are off to look for some G stores to see what goodies are on offer. :friendly_wink: and for when I get back. :black_eyed:

Hope you enjoyed the pics guys.

Stu.

rutteger

Administrator
Nice haul, very nice indeed. G-Cool is pretty off the wall, got to admit I'd not seen that variant before.

Those GLX-150 are really taking my fancy now. An In4mation one would be very nice :)