30th Anniversary Rising Red Mudman ~ GW9330A-4JR

TZA

Ladies and Gentlemen,

another unboxing and presenting of my newly acquired mudman from "the one and only" Seiya-San! ordered wednesday and picked up from post office today (closed yesterday, monday, for columbus day). im very excited, been itching to pull the trigger on another G, glad its an anniversary model. needless to say, im very impressed.

PS: seiya-san does it again... super fast shipping, excellent communication. great price! (it was increased last time i checked, after my order). seiya even included a CASIO collection 2012 vol.1 brochure and english manuals, printed out, in the shipping box!!! incredible customer service...

wow, sorry guys... here are the pics, haha.

gw9330a032.jpg

gw9330a033.jpg

gw9330a034.jpg

gw9330a036.jpg

gw9330a037.jpg

gw9330a039.jpg

gw9330a041.jpg

gw9330a042.jpg

gw9330a043.jpg

gw9330a045.jpg

gw9330a046.jpg

gw9330a053.jpg

gw9330a057.jpg

gw9330a062.jpg

gw9330a065.jpg

gw9330a069.jpg

thanks for looking.

have a great week everyone!

oh BTW, the other RR mudman is my bros. hes picking it up later today and i think hes gonna like it...alot :)

Bubbly Tubs

Nice muddies mate. How do you find the carbon keeper, mine doesn't seem to hold the strap down that well, keeps slipping out.

TZA

it's been ok. I've only had it on for a few hours. stays in place. I do check and fiddle with it. with all my new watches its habit I guess, so I'm always looking down and adjusting/repositioning.

funny, that was one of the first things that popped into my head... wonder what it would look like with a full CF strap.
maybe a gw9300 swap?

I'd have to order that one ;)

Roba666

Anybody know why this is Matt where the others in the series are Gloss? I'm expecting a call on friday and was up for it but now I'm not too sure.....

Shocker

Anybody know why this is Matt where the others in the series are Gloss? I'm expecting a call on friday and was up for it but now I'm not too sure.....

My best guess is the carbon fiber strap wouldn't look right in gloss. I highly recommend the GW9330A-4 ;)

Shocker

To clarify: The Solar/atomic GW-9300 Mudman watches are Japan-import only. The strap contains carbon fiber inlays. It does feel stiffer and I actually prefer it to the standard matte band.

The Solar only G9300 Mudman watches are released internationally and do not have carbon fiber straps or atomic timekeeping.

TZA

To clarify: The Solar/atomic GW-9300 Mudman watches are Japan-import only. The strap contains carbon fiber inlays. It does feel stiffer and I actually prefer it to the standard matte band.

The Solar only G9300 Mudman watches are released internationally and do not have carbon fiber straps or atomic timekeeping.

did you pick one up also?

this watch is very easy to look at ;)