30th Anniversary Rising Red Mudman ~ GW9330A-4JR

Shocker

is there a specific reason you didnt pick up the 9300-1 black model?

great family shot! are they worn? or DS?

Never was a fan of the 9300-1 .. too plain jane to me.. I'm actually not a big fan of black G-Shocks but the Black x Gold is fun (albeit difficult to read).. I wear them all and recommend them all!

chrisek

Right on Shocker! I have a GY, and it is my favorite watch. I have heard the 200-series frog described as "the ultimate 9300 mudman". Any opinion on that comparison?

herculelingenu

Ladies and Gentlemen,

another unboxing and presenting of my newly acquired mudman from "the one and only" Seiya-San! ordered wednesday and picked up from post office today (closed yesterday, monday, for columbus day). im very excited, been itching to pull the trigger on another G, glad its an anniversary model. needless to say, im very impressed.

PS: seiya-san does it again... super fast shipping, excellent communication. great price! (it was increased last time i checked, after my order). seiya even included a CASIO collection 2012 vol.1 brochure and english manuals, printed out, in the shipping box!!! incredible customer service...

wow, sorry guys... here are the pics, haha.

Hi,

Congrats ! :beer:

I agree with you it's a great pleasure to deal with Seiya San.

For me it was my first time ! But it was a good experience.

I bought the same like you for a very good price last week and I have just received it today (i pay customs duties)

Have a fun with you new watch :)

TZA

Hi,

Congrats ! :beer:

I agree with you it's a great pleasure to deal with Seiya San.

For me it was my first time ! But it was a good experience.

I bought the same like you for a very good price last week and I have just received it today (i pay customs duties)

Have a fun with you new watch :)

thank you very much! you as well.

Roba666

here ya go...

photo1.jpg

Are we sure that this has carbon inlays and not just the keeper? I've got got a UK model and the strap looks identical.

Ta

Shocker

Are we sure that this has carbon inlays and not just the keeper? I've got got a UK model and the strap looks identical.

Ta

Yes, we are 100% sure. I'd take a pic but my phone can't pick up the details. Look at the inside of your strap:

International G9300 models will read >PUR< meaning Polyurethane.
JDM GW-9300 models will read >PUR-CF20< meaning Polyurethane and Carbon Fiber.

Cheers,
Shocker

Roba666

Yes, we are 100% sure. I'd take a pic but my phone can't pick up the details. Look at the inside of your strap:

International G9300 models will read >PUR< meaning Polyurethane.
JDM GW-9300 models will read >PUR-CF20< meaning Polyurethane and Carbon Fiber.

Cheers,
Shocker

Ah yes , cheers for the info.

Did you get yours from Seiya? Never ordered from him before and miss the atomic on mine so considering it. Being nosey, what sort of import charges did you pay?

Ta

TZA

Ah yes , cheers for the info.

Did you get yours from Seiya? Never ordered from him before and miss the atomic on mine so considering it. Being nosey, what sort of import charges did you pay?

Ta

yes, seiya-san, indeed. i live in California, USA. no customs :)

n