For Sale My collection

macspite

When you get chance Rob be good to give prices for these items. It's the rules I'm afraid ;)

Sorry Boss :)

Just when I thought I had a couple of days spare various (non-paying) things intervened. Apologies to those I have yet to reply to, am now taking crash course in WordPress E-Commerce setup and should have an online watch case with prices and shipping setup shortly.

On those I have been contacted about:

Yellow GA - slight paint imperfection - with tin £120
8300 - reluctant sale - wrong keeper - £85
Kawasaki - good, with "flight case" - £85
25th Glorious Gold Frog - good in case £295
Yellow 6600 with bullbars - £45
GX-56 - worn a few times - £70

In case currency symbol doesn't display in your browser the all prices are in pounds sterling. Postage will be at cost, typically 15 to US or Oz, 6-7 quid UK

And crane may have already sold :(

Shocker

Allow me to claim the hyper yellow GA110A-9 :)

GLWT(other)S - I'd grab the Kawasaki if I didn't already have one

macspite

How about The pink dw6900 is that for sale? Price?

Excellent choice! Bought from G-Shock East around November last year, worn four or five times. Swore I would never have a three-eyed monster but this was so cute ...

Yes, everything is for sale at the right price! £55 plus postage - approx £6 UK, £15 elsewhere.

macspite

Can you PM me a list and prices shipped to US please?

I have 70 watches. Trying hard not to bog myself down with typing a list - thought the picture of 67 of them might save me having to do that. May happen but not in the next few days. Will post individual pix and prices as I get round to it.

macspite

What other 6900s do you have left Rob?

A hand coloured rainbow 6900 - £90 plus post - around £6 UK, £15 elsewhere

attachment.php

and this rather nice red one, DW-6900H-4, common in Europe but relatively rare in UK

£55 plus post - around £6 UK, £15 elsewhere

chavo60

I'll take the H-4... :)

Can you email me the picture please... I know its listed in the thread but the quality has been reduced and i can't see all the watches.

Thanks!

A hand coloured rainbow 6900 - [attachmentid=2627] £90 plus post - around £6 UK, £15 elsewhere

and this rather nice red one, DW-6900H-4, common in Europe but relatively rare in UK £55 plus post - around £6 UK, £15 elsewhere

[attachmentid=2634]

macspite

I'll take the H-4... :)

Can you email me the picture please... I know its listed in the thread but the quality has been reduced and i can't see all the watches.

Thanks!

Hi, think you might have bitten b4 I had finished editing post as there should be a bfo picture of the beast just above. If not then picture is at http://watchshock.com/archive/Casio/G-Shock/DW-6xxx/DW-6900H-4/ also picture taken in the days when I had regular work:

attachment.php